Ingela’s Kitchen is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our online store visitors and service users. Please read the following to understand our use of your personal data. This notice applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users.
Who we are:
Mobile: 07958-457 334
What personal data we collect and how we use it:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Ingela’s Kitchen may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you by email, post or phone
- To fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- To process financial transactions
- To maintain our records in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations, obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage or professional advice
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support our customers’ needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that customer. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Caldera Forms stores a record of all form submissions. Your data may be deleted by the site administrator. You may request a report of saved data related to your email address.
Woo Commerce – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/
Facebook & Messenger – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc., USA (“Google”). Google Analytics enables us to evaluate your website use in order to compile analyses of website activity and make use of other services associated with website and Internet use.
We would like to point out that the code “gat.anonymizeIp();” has been added to Google Analytics to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Your IP address will be anonymised by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser with Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting data by downloading and installing the browser add-on. By clicking the following link, an opt-out cookie is set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disabling Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with:
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party providers with whom we share data:
Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com/privacy for website backup purposes
PayPal (Europe) https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev – external payment processor
Website Wonder Woman https://websitewonderwoman.com/privacy-policy/ – hosting company
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ – newsletter delivery
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.